Clear Backpack Guidelines
All backpacks and other bags carried by students on campus at any time must be clear. Any clear backpack/bag can be used as long as it meets the following requirements:
- Plastic must be entirely clear and may not be tinted a particular color or contain designs of any type.
- Students may not obstruct the view of the backpack in any way or cover the backpacks in stickers (one small sticker for identification will be allowed).
- Students may have a small privacy pouch in their backpacks to carry personal items.
- Lunchboxes are exempt from the clear bag rule. They should be no larger than 10”x12”x4”.
- All other items carried to school must be in a clear backpack, bag, or tote.
American Heritage families can receive a 15% discount on a Smarty Bag.
Use code: AHSchool15