American Heritage School is currently accepting applications for Substitute Teachers. Positions are "as needed." The work day is 7:30AM - 3:00PM.
Substitutes are required to go through a background screening and pass a safety test. Substitutes are responsible for taking class attendance, providing a safe an orderly learning environment, and following lesson plans as left by the teacher. No prior teaching experience is required, but this would be a great position for a retired teacher or for someone looking to start a teaching career.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are now accepting applications from certified and experienced teachers in all subject areas and grade levels (7th - 12th)
We are actively seeking candidates to fill the following positions for the 2019-2020 School Year:
* Social Studies (High School)
* English (High School)
* AP Chemistry
- send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- We are now accepting applications from certified and experienced teachers in all grade levels (PK3 - 6th).
- Qualified Applicants Fax resumes to: (954) 472-0573
- We are now accepting applications from certified and experienced teachers in all subject areas and grades levels (K - 12th).
- Qualified Applicants Fax resumes to: (954) 472-0758
- Math, Science and English Tutors. Please either FAX resume to (954) 472-0758 or e-mail tutoring applications only to Laura Blandon
- We have a limited number of part-time employment positions available for interested parents . All candidates must have a student enrolled at the school. Qualified Applicants Fax resumes to: (954) 473 -4917
* Once you submit your application and/or resume, the appropriate school representative will contact you if there is a job position available matching your qualifications and background. If there is not a current position available, the application will be kept on file for a period of 90 days. Prior to employment, candidates offered a position will be required to successfully pass the school’s background screening process in order to ensure the safety of our students and staff.