How To Apply
Speak To Admissions Prospective parents should contact the Admissions Office at (561) 495-7272 at ext 219 to speak with an admissions director who will help you to schedule an appointment for a private campus tour.
Application American Heritage School uses an online admissions process. Please click on the APPLY button below and create a user account. Once your account has been created, you will be able to complete the admissions application, upload academic records, request Teacher and Principal Recommendations and manage your student's admissions progress.
Academic records After submission of application, please upload directly on your account your child’s academic records for the previous two academic years.
Testing Admissions testing is a required part of our admissions process. Testing can be scheduled once all required forms and documents have been submitted by calling Mrs. Alejandra Ospina at (561) 495-7272 at extension 129 or by email.
Post Test Expectations Immediately following the testing, parents will meet with an Admissions Director for results and/or next steps. When an applicant is accepted for admission, the parents will receive an enrollment contract along with all pertinent enrollment documentation. In order to secure a spot, the contract must be executed and the appropriate deposit made.
- ¿Cuál es el proceso de admisión?
- ¿Cuáles son los requisitos de admisión?
- ¿Qué documentos deben acompañar la aplicación?
- ¿Es necesario tomar un examen de admisión?
- ¿Cómo hago una cita para el examen de admisión?
- ¿Hay becas académicas o por atletismo?
- ¿Hay ayuda financiera disponible?
- ¿Cuál es la diferencia entre American Heritage y American Academy?