American Heritage of Palm Beach prides itself on its Fine Arts program. Where others have had to cut back on the Arts, American Heritage has been recognized on national, state, regional and district levels for its continued excellence and support in the field. We offer a complete Fine Arts curriculum in all disciplines including:
- Visual Arts drawing, painting, ceramics, graphics, computer graphics, etc.
- Strings violin, viola, cello, etc.
- Bands brass jazz, conventional, etc.
- Drama acting, musical theater, dance, etc.
- Guitar beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Dance beginning, intermediate, advanced, performance dance team and competition dance team
- Piano beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
We, as a teaching body, give all students numerous opportunities to display their talent both on campus and across the state and nation. We insist that a student be a well-rounded talent by teaching not only performance techniques but also by employing a complete historical foundation to all disciplines of study.
We welcome the most gifted artist to the beginner. Through our low student-teacher ratio, each person will develop at his/her own level. The administration at American Heritage firmly believes in the fully developed student by employing the arts as a teaching method beginning in the PK-4 classroom and maintains that commitment to the graduating senior in 12th grade.
I hope what you see in the pages to follow interests you and you will contact us for further information.
Director of Fine Arts
American Heritage Palm Beach Campus