iPhone App Support
American Heritage School app support
The American Heritage School app for iOS devices delivers content from your website directly to your iOS-based devices.
- Enjoy Media such as photos videos
- Catch up on the latest News
- Review Athletic event details, including opponents, game results, recap commentaries, and more
- Browse the online Calendar for information about school events
- Quickly find faculty, parent, student or alumni contact information in the Directory
- Call or email a constituent from within the Directory
- View personalized content upon logging in
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I see future Athletic Events?
A: Under Athletics, click Upcoming
Q: I cannot click a News article for additional information
A: Only news articles with full article content are clickable
Q: How do I see my personal Calendar Events and News?
A: Login in to the app using your site username and password. Click Login at the bottom to login. Private news is displayed in the Announcements section.
Q: How can I call or email someone from a constituent's Directory profile?
A: This feature depends on the capabilities of your device. If you device has a phone, you can click the telephone number and proceed to dial. You can click an email address on any device, but may have to set up the email account you'll be using if it is not configured already.
Q: Does my device log me out automatically?
A: No. To log out you must explicitly log out
Q: I have logged in but want to share my device with someone else. How do I log back out?
A: Under Account, click Log Out
Did not see an answer to your question here? Contact us.