American Heritage School is currently accepting applications for Substitute Teachers. Positions are "as needed." The work day is 7:30AM - 3:00PM.
Substitutes are required to go through a background screening and pass a safety test. Substitutes are responsible for taking class attendance, providing a safe and orderly learning environment, and following lesson plans as left by the teacher. No prior teaching experience is required, but this would be a great position for a retired teacher or for someone looking to start a teaching career.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- We are now accepting applications from certified and experienced teachers in all subject areas and grade levels (7th - 12th)
- We are now accepting applications for High School Precalculus and Calculus.
- We are now accepting applications for High School Social Studies.
- We are now accepting applications for Junior High English Teacher
- We are now accepting applications for High School Chemistry Teacher
- send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sound & Lighting Designer Teaching Position (CLICK HERE for more information on the position)
- Certified Library Media Specialist
American Heritage School is currently accepting applications for a Lower School Certified Media Specialist for the 2020-2021 school year (anticipated start date 8/15/20). At least three years of Certified Medial Specialist experience is preferred and experience in an independent school environment is ideal. Candidates must hold at least a Bachelor's degree, Masters or Doctorate preferred.
- We are now accepting applications from certified and experienced teachers in all grade levels (PK3 - 6th).
- Qualified Applicants Fax resumes to: (954) 472-0573
- We are now accepting applications from certified and experienced teachers in all subject areas and grades levels (K - 12th).
- Qualified Applicants Fax resumes to: (954) 472-0758
- Math, Science and English Tutors. Please either FAX resume to (954) 472-0758 or e-mail tutoring applications only to Laura Blandon
- We have a limited number of part-time employment positions available for interested parents . All candidates must have a student enrolled at the school. Qualified Applicants Fax resumes to: (954) 473 -4917
School Bus driving position
Split shift, with extra work available.
Health, Dental, Vision and supplemental insurance available. 401K and Paid Time Off.
Must have a clean driving record and background.
Must have a CDL class A or B license with 'P' and 'S' endorsement.
Contact Wayne Lenoff: Wayne.Lenoff@ahschool.com or 954-472-0022 ext 3466
Perform groundskeeping and building maintenance duties. Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower. Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls. Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
Contact Cliff - Director of Ground Maintenance clifford.
Fix and maintain mechanical equipment, buildings, and machines. Tasks include plumbing work, painting, flooring repair and upkeep, electrical repairs and heating and air conditioning system
Contact Willie Arcila - Director of Maintenance email@example.com
* Once you submit your application and/or resume, the appropriate school representative will contact you if there is a job position available matching your qualifications and background. If there is not a current position available, the application will be kept on file for a period of 90 days. Prior to employment, candidates offered a position will be required to successfully pass the school’s background screening process in order to ensure the safety of our students and staff.