American Learning Systems, Inc. is pleased to announce that TADS Financial Aid Assessment Service, an on-line financial aid application company, has been selected to conduct a confidential needs assessment for families that would like to apply for financial assistance during the 2021/2022 school year.
American Heritage/Academy provides financial aid on the basis of demonstrated financial need and availability of funds without regard to race, religion, ethnic origin or disability. Financial Assistance is for tuition only.
- What are the requirements for financial aid?
- What documentation will I need to complete the application?
- How can I send in the supporting documentation?
- What if I want to leave my online application and come back to it later?
- How do I know if you have received my fax, mail or upload?
- If my circumstances change, can I change my application?
- What if I have other questions?
Because of changing circumstances for both parents and the school, financial aid is reviewed annually to determine if families qualify and to what extent. Please contact Jennifer Chase in the Business Office via email or at 954-472-0022, ext 3008 if you should have questions about the process of applying or if you need additional information about our financial aid program.