American Heritage Schools is pleased to announce our new partnership with FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. FACTS is an online financial aid application company that we will be using to conduct a confidential needs assessment for families that would like to apply for financial assistance during the 2023/2024 school year.
American Heritage Schools provides financial aid on the basis of demonstrated financial need and availability of funds without regard to race, religion, ethnic origin or disability. In addition to help assist the extra costs our parent part-time work program may be available if there is space for a qualified individual. Please note, Financial Assistance is for tuition only.
- What are the requirements for financial aid?
- What documentation will I need to complete the application?
- How can I send in the supporting documentation?
- What if I want to leave my online application and come back to it later?
- If my circumstances change, can I change my application?
- What if I have other questions?
- Should you encounter a problem in completing your application, FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment is here to help! FACT Contact Information: