The parent will be held responsible for payment of a scheduled tutoring session if an email cancellation is not received at least three hours prior to the session time. The PARENT must advise The American Academy’s tutor of any cancellation of tutoring sessions, the student cannot cancel the session. Notification must be made by email to the tutor.
● Tutoring sessions will not be extended due to a student’s late arrival.
● The American Academy Tutors may speak with the child's teacher(s) to discuss assignments, tests, quizzes, and classroom performance for the purpose of focusing tutoring to best help meet the needs of the child.
● Tutoring session day and time cannot be guaranteed if the student does not show for (2) two consecutive sessions without prior cancellation notification from parents.
● The American Academy has the right to discontinue services due to nonattendance, nonpayment and/or frequent cancellations.
● The American Academy Tutor will evaluate and provide sessions for The American Academy students only as requested by the student’s parent(s). The charges for any sessions will be billed to the parent throughout the month and the parent is responsible to pay for all charges incurred.
Parents must advise Laura Blandon, Director of Tutoring, of any cancellation of tutoring sessions, the student cannot cancel the session.
Notification must be made by email to Laura Blandon and copy his/her tutor.