Heritage Upper School (Grades 6 - 12)
- New Parent Orientation Guide
- Placement Testing Link - Grades 9-12
- Placement Testing Link - Grades 6-8
- Freshman 101 Summer Course
- All Heritage Summer Assignments (Reading, Math, AP Sciences, Spanish)
- High School Heritage Summer Reading
- Middle School Heritage Summer Reading
- Statistics AP, Statistics Honors and Statistics Advanced Summer Assignment
- AP Chemistry Summer Assignment
- AP Biology Summer Assignment
- Spanish 3H Summer Assignment Link
- Spanish 4H Summer Assignment Link
- AP Spanish Language & Culture Summer Assignment Link
- AP Spanish Literature & Culture Summer Assignment Link
- Honors Biology Summer Assignment Link
- 6th and 7th grade Honors Science Summer Assignment Link
- Academy Summer Reading Assignments
Middle School Elective Forms
- Understanding Your GPA
- High School Graduation Requirements
- Pre-Professional Program Checklists
- 2020-2021 Upper School Fees
- Student Handbook 2019-2020 Will be updated as soon as the 2020-2021 Handbook is available
- Bell Schedule
- Campus Map
- 2020-2021 School Calendar
- Clubs Middle/High School ( Grades 6 - 12) - Days/times will change as clubs decide on their meeting time - all club meetings will be done virtually
- Community Service
- iPad Program Information
- Dress Code FAQs - PE uniforms will not be needed for the first semester of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Uniform Company/Ordering Online
What Can You Expect From Us?
Important Dates for Information for Technology Training Sessions, Orientation, and Curriculum Nights
Approximately one week after your child is enrolled, (or a week after placement tests are taken), you will receive a call from your child’s Guidance Counselor to set up a meeting. The Counselor will help your child select his/her courses for the upcoming school year. He/she will also help you log on to our Parent Portal. The Portal is your primary source of information during the school year. Not only will it provide you with constantly updated information and resources, it also connects you to your child’s grades, classes, and weekly assignments. It is vital that you connect to the Parent Portal in order to complete mandatory health forms through Magnus Health. All health forms must be submitted online; students MAY NOT begin school in August if these forms are not completed.
2. Upper School Media Center Summer Hours
Although we will not be physically open, we will remain available by phone or email as always. As of now, staff will be working remotely and able to help with all parent and student technical needs.
If a student needs further tech assistance with their iPad Set Up, they can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. SUMMER INFORMATION
You will receive an alertify message and an email in July letting you know that important information about the upcoming school year is posted on the Parent Portal. For your convenience (since new families may not be comfortable with the Parent Portal yet), we will also post this information on the New Parent Web Page. Students’ schedules will also be mailed home and posted on the Portal during the first week of August.
4. NEW STUDENT TECHNOLOGY ORIENTATION (optional)
Thursday, July 30, 2020
Grades 6-8 TIME: 10AM - 12PM (Sign Up - Click Here)
LOCATION: Upper School Media Center
Grades 9-12 TIME: 1 PM - 3 PM (Sign Up- Click Here)
LOCATION: Upper School Media Center
Incoming 9th graders who are registered for Freshman 101 do not need to attend this orientation program.
5. NEW STUDENT VIRTUAL ORIENTATION: WELCOME TO THE SCHOOL YEAR!
Middle School--All 6th grade and new 7th and 8th grade students and parents
Grade 6 - August 13th, 2020 - 5:00pm - 5:30pm
CLICK HERE RSVP for Grade 6th sign up
Grade 7/8 - August 13th, 2020 - 5:30pm - 6:00pm
CLICK HERE RSVP for Grade 7th/8th sign up
High School--All new 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students (no parents)
RSVP to receive the Google Meet link
Friday, August 14, 2020 12:00pm
The goal of this program is to help make parents and students feel comfortable and ready for the first day of school. Students will receive information regarding the first day of school, transportation, lunch, discipline policies, extracurricular activities, athletics, fine arts, PTO involvement, and guidance & college planning.
6. OPEN HOUSE
Friday, August 14, 2020--Middle School
All Middle School parents and students are invited to virtually visit their schedules via google meet. Pop in to meet your teachers. Teachers will provide you with the link.
Friday, August 14, 2020--High School
All High School parents and students are invited to virtually visit their schedules via google meet. Pop in to meet your teachers. Teachers will provide you with the link.
7. PARENT PORTAL TRAINING & CURRICULUM NIGHT
Middle School--Tuesday, August 25, 2020
High School--Thursday, August 27, 2020
Parent Portal Orientation will take place 6:00pm to 6:30pm virtually. Parents will learn how to check daily grades, view important school information, connect to classes and check weekly assignments. Then there will be a parent meeting from 6:30pm to 7:00pm, virtually. Curriculum Night takes place from 7:00pm - 8:30pm virtually. Curriculum Night is not intended to be a time to talk individually with teachers about your child. (You will have that chance on October 30th, the first Virtual Conference Day of the Year.) Curriculum Night allows you to get to know your child’s teachers and to hear about the courses your child is taking.
Virtual links will be provided as we are closer to the date.