How to Apply
Campus Tour – Prospective parents are invited to visit American Heritage School/American Academy for a campus tour and /or Open House. Please call the Admissions Office at extension 219 to arrange an appointment for a private campus tour and meeting with an admissions officer.
Application – American Heritage School uses an online admissions process. Please click on the APPLY button below and create a user account. Once your account has been created, you will be able to complete the admissions application, upload academic records, request Teacher and Principal Recommendations and manage your student's admissions progress.
Academic records – After submission of application, please upload directly on your account your child’s academic records for the previous two academic years.
Testing – Admissions testing is a required part of our admissions process. Testing can be scheduled once all required forms and documents have been submitted by calling Ms. Alejandra Ospina at 561-808-2598 ext.129 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Test Expectations - Immediately following the testing, parents will meet with an Admissions Director for results and/or next steps. When an applicant is accepted for admission, the parents will receive an enrollment contract along with all pertinent enrollment documentation. In order to secure a spot, the contract must be executed and the appropriate deposit made.
If you have any additional questions or need any additional information, please contact the admissions department at 561-808-2598 ext. 219.
- What is the admission process?
- What are the requirements for admission?
- How do I schedule my child’s admissions test?
- How do I schedule a tour?
- Are academic or athletic scholarships available?
- Is financial aid offered?
- What is the difference between American Heritage and American Academy?
Admissions testing is a required part of our admissions process. Testing can be scheduled once all required forms and documents have been submitted by calling Ms. Sue Townsend at 561-808-2598 ext.129 or by email email@example.com
about American Academy
- ¿Cuál es el proceso de admisión?
- ¿Cuáles son los requisitos de admisión?
- ¿Qué documentos deben acompañar la aplicación?
- ¿Es necesario tomar un examen de admisión?
- ¿Cómo hago una cita para el examen de admisión?
- ¿Hay becas académicas o por atletismo?
- ¿Hay ayuda financiera disponible?
- ¿Cuál es la diferencia entre American Heritage y American Academy?