- We are now accepting applications from certified and experienced teachers in all subject areas (specifically Math 6-12 and Science 9-12) . We are also accepting applications for substitute teachers & tutors (math, science).
- Qualified Applicants email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Substitute teachers - All subjects
- Qualified applicants email resumes to: email@example.com
- All positions email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upper Level Tutors email to email@example.com
- We have a limited number of part-time employment positions available for interested parents of Middle and Upper school students. All candidates must have a student enrolled at the school. Qualified Applicants Fax resumes to: (561) 495-2533
Support Staff Positions
- Administrative Assistant - Experience in school offices preferred. Year round position. Must have excellent customer service skills. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bus Driver-Experienced: Must have CDL license. Fax resume to Todd Jenkins at 561-495-6106
- Security-Full time position: Law enforcement or military experience preferred. Fax resume to Todd Jenkins at 561-495-6106
* Once you submit your application and/or resume, the appropriate school representative will contact you if there is a job position available matching your qualifications and background. If there is not a current position available, the application will be kept on file for a period of 90 days. Prior to employment, candidates offered a position will be required to successfully pass the school’s background screening process in order to ensure the safety of our students and staff.