Heritage Lower School (Grades PK3 - 6)
LOWER SCHOOL CLINIC
TEXTBOOKS AND SUPPLIES
- Bookstore Flyer
- Class Supply Lists
- Supply List Order Form (EPI)
- Direct Link to Purchase School Supply Packs (Use school code AME016)
- Lock Purchase Form (Grades 4-6)
- How to update your biographical information in My Backpack
- How to Pay for School Lunches Online
- How to Pay Your Monthly Statement Online
- Elective Selection Forms 2016-17
- Extended Emergency Card (In July Mailing: Must be turned in by the first day of school!)
- Extended Care Program Information 2016-17
- Extended/Corporate Care Registration Form
- Study Hall Registration Form Quarter 1
- Lower School Dress Code
- Uniform Order Form
- Continental Uniforms: Order Online
- Lower School Student Handbook
- Child Custody Information
- Beginning Violin/Orchestra (Grades 1-4)
- Drama Information for Grade 6
- Faculty List (by Grade Level)
TIMELINE: What to Expect From Us
MATH PLACEMENT TESTING, GRADES 4-6
Students in grades 4-6 whose admissions testing and school records indicate high achievement in mathematics will be tested for placement in April 2016. The registrar will contact you to schedule a mutually convenient date for testing. All Lower School families will receive a letter in May with the class list for students and instructions for ordering books for the upcoming school year.
HERITAGE PARENT 101: TECHNOLOGY ORIENTATION FOR NEW PARENTS GRADES 6-12
May 31, 2016
This program is intended for parents only, but students are welcome to attend. Topics will include, iPads, online bookstore, Magnus Health (online health and athletics forms), Parent Portal (access to grades, assignments and school information). You will also receive information about ongoing help sessions during the summer, which will be available to assist you with each of these topics.
You will receive a postcard and an email in July letting you know that this information is posted on the Parent Portal. For your convenience (since new families may not be comfortable with the Parent Portal yet), we will also post this information on the New Parent Web Page.
A second mailing is sent the first week of August to inform families of their children’s homeroom assignments.
PARENT AND STUDENT ORIENTATION: WELCOME TO THE SCHOOL YEAR!
August 2016 (Dates TBA)
Schedule by grade level will be posted in the summer “mailing”.
The goal of this program is to help make parents and students feel comfortable and ready for the first day of school. Students will get a chance to meet their teachers and teacher assistants, see their classrooms, and drop off any books purchased through Classbook.com.
PARENT PORTAL TRAINING
September 2016 (Dates TBA)
Parent training for the Portal will take place this fall before each “Back to School Night”. This is a great opportunity to make sure that you are able to access important information such as homework assignments, grades, announcements, etc.