How to apply
Campus Tour – Prospective parents are invited to visit American Heritage School/American Academy for a campus tour and /or Open House. Please call the Admissions Office at extension 3062 to arrange an appointment for a private campus tour and meeting with an admissions officer.
Academic records – Please provide copies of your child’s report cards for the last two years.
Transcript Release Form (download PDF)
Letters of recommendation – Please use the form below. Recommendation letters must be sent directly from the current school or be in a sealed envelope. It can also be faxed to the Admissions Office at 954-472-3088. Please note the Admissions Department will call your child’s school to verify attendance and discipline record.
Recommendation Letters (download PDF)
Testing – The Admissions Department requires ability and/or readiness evaluations for all applicants. To schedule a test, please call extension 3062. The fee for testing is $100.00. The application, records, recommendations, and student application are due one week prior to testing.
The Admissions Department will review the application after all materials are received and all procedures are completed. When an applicant is accepted for admission, the parents will receive an enrollment contract. In order to secure a place, the contract must be executed and the appropriate deposit made. Thank you for your interest in American Heritage School/American Academy.
If you have any questions or need any additional information,
please contact Reyna Oriol , at extension 3022 or email email@example.com
- What is the admission process?
- What are the requirements for admission?
- What records do you need from the applicant?
- Do you do any admissions testing?
- How do I schedule a tour or admissions test?
- Are academic or athletic scholarships available?
- Is financial aid offered?
- What is the difference between American Heritage and American Academy?
(Johnpaul.Moccia@ahschool.com) for more information. We have no athletic scholarships available.
- ¿Cuál es el proceso de admisión?
- ¿Cuáles son los requisitos de admisión?l
- ¿Qué documentos deben acompañar la aplicación?
- ¿Es necesario tomar un examen de admisión?
- ¿Cómo hago una cita para el examen de admisión?
- ¿Hay becas académicas o por atletismo?
- ¿Hay ayuda financiera disponible?
- ¿Cuál es la diferencia entre American Heritage y American Academy?