American Heritage Open House
American Heritage School is a college preparatory school located on two campuses in Plantation, near Fort Lauderdale, and in Boca Raton/Delray Beach in Palm Beach County. We educate 4,200 students in grades PK3-12 and have a student to faculty ratio of 5:1. Over 60% of our faculty hold a post-graduate degree. We provide a rigorous education in a forward-thinking, technologically advanced, well-rounded environment. Our elite students, over 100% of whom are accepted into 4-year universities, are uniquely prepared to be leaders of the 21st century who embody knowledge, integrity, and compassion. American Heritage School is a tuition-only school where, in an effort to make all families equal, we do not ask for nor accept donations. We are completely managed by veteran educators, and we have no governing board. It is paramount that all our staff have a vested interest in American Heritage, therefore, faculty and staff children receive full tuition to our school.
2019-2020 AMERICAN HERITAGE SCHOOL
HIGHLIGHTS OF RECOGNITIONS
- #1 high school in Florida for highest number of National Merit Scholars for 10th consecutive year (National Merit Scholars are the top 1% of students throughout the United States.)
- $110 million in college scholarships offered to the Class of 2019
- 95% passing rate on all Advanced Placement exams (58% passing rate in Florida; 64% passing rate globally); AP average test score: 4
- #1 private school in the U.S. in national Math competition
- #1 high school in Florida at state Science Fair competition
- Finalists at Robotics Regional competition and Semifinalists at the 2019 Robotics World championship
- Top 5 team in the U.S. in Model U.N.
- #1 Mock Trial and Moot Court teams in Florida
- Top 1% in the nation in Speech & Debate competition
- 11 Cappie Award Nominations including Best Musical for Chicago
- Superior ratings for Thespians, Chorus, Wind Ensemble, Jazz Band, Orchestra, and Guitar
- 4 national medals from the 2019 Scholastic Art and Writing Awards (Only the top 1% of submissions are awarded medals.)