Heritage Lower School ( PK3 - 5)
LOWER SCHOOL CLINIC
TEXTBOOKS AND SUPPLIES
- Elective Selection Forms 2016-17
- Extended Emergency Card (Must be turned in by the first day of school!)
- Extended/Aftercare Registration Form
- Study Hall Registration Form
- Lower School Dress Code
- Continental Uniforms: Order Online
- Lower School Student Handbook
- Child Custody Information
- Beginning Violin (Grades 1-3)
- Faculty List (by Grade Level)
iPad Program Information:
TIMELINE: What to Expect From Us
PARENT AND STUDENT ORIENTATION: WELCOME TO THE SCHOOL YEAR!
August 19th, 2016
Schedule by grade level will be posted in the summer “mailing”.
The goal of this program is to help make parents and students feel comfortable and ready for the first day of school. STudents will get a chance to meet their teachers and teacher assistants, see their classrooms, and drop off any books purchased through the online bookstore.
PARENT PORTAL TRAINING & CURRICULUM NIGHT
September 6th, 2016
Parent training for the Portal will take place this fall before our “Curriculum Night”. This is a great opportunity to make sure that you are able to access important information such as homework assignments, grades, announcements, etc.