How to Apply
Campus Tour – Prospective parents are invited to visit American Heritage School/American Academy for a campus tour and /or Open House. Please call the Admissions Office at extension 219 to arrange an appointment for a private campus tour and meeting with an admissions officer.
Application – Please complete all questions on the application and return it to the admissions office one week prior to testing.
Academic records – Please provide copies of your child’s report cards for the last two years.
Letters of recommendation – Please use form below. Recommendation letters must be sent directly from the current school or be in a sealed envelope. It can also be faxed to the Admissions Office at 561-495-4192. Please note the Admissions Department will call your child’s school to verify attendance and discipline record.
Testing – The Admissions Department requires ability and/or readiness evaluations for all applicants. To schedule a test, please call extension 219. The fee for testing is $100.00. The application, records, recommendations, and student application are due one week prior to testing.
The Admissions Department will review the application after all materials are received and all procedures are completed. When an applicant is accepted for admission, the parents will receive an enrollment contract. In order to secure a place, the contract must be executed and the appropriate deposit made. Thank you for your interest in American Heritage School/American Academy.
If you have any questions or need any additional information,
please contact Harold Bailey Admissions Director, at extension 236
- What is the admission process?
- What are the requirements for admission?
- What records do you need from the applicant?
- Do you do any admissions testing?
- How do I schedule a tour or admissions test?
- Are academic or athletic scholarships available?
- Is financial aid offered?
- What is the difference between American Heritage and American Academy?
- ¿Cuál es el proceso de admisión?
- ¿Cuáles son los requisitos de admisión?
- ¿Qué documentos deben acompañar la aplicación?
- ¿Es necesario tomar un examen de admisión?
- ¿Cómo hago una cita para el examen de admisión?
- ¿Hay becas académicas o por atletismo?
- ¿Hay ayuda financiera disponible?
- ¿Cuál es la diferencia entre American Heritage y American Academy?