- We are now accepting applications from certified and experienced teachers in all subject areas and grade levels (6-12). We are also accepting applications for substitute teachers & tutors (math, science & social studies).
- Qualified Applicants Fax resumes to: (561) 495-6106
- Substitute teachers - all subjects Qualified Applicants Fax resumes to: (561) 495-1544
- All positions Fax resumes to: (561)495-1544
- Upper Level Tutors. Please either FAX resume to 561-495-6106 or e-mail tutoring applications only to Lisa Lefevre
- We have a limited number of part-time employment positions available for interested parents of Middle and Upper school students. All candidates must have a student enrolled at the school. Qualified Applicants Fax resumes to: (561) 495-2533
* Once you submit your application and/or resume, the appropriate school representative will contact you if there is a job position available matching your qualifications and background. If there is not a current position available, the application will be kept on file for a period of 90 days. Prior to employment, candidates offered a position will be required to successfully pass the school’s background screening process in order to ensure the safety of our students and staff.